The Investment Capital Loan facility is a specialized facility designed to support business ideas of members. The maximum amount available for members to access is Fifty Thousand Ghana Cedis (GH¢50,000) with a repayment schedule of sixty (60) months. To qualify to access this loan facility one must be an optional contributor with a monthly contribution of at least One Hundred and fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢150).
The following are the requirements for the Investment Capital Loan facility:
- A completed Personal Loan application form obtained from the GNAT District Secretariat.
- Two (2) passport sized photographs
- Two (2) signed Mandate Forms with different serial numbers
- A Mandate Request Form (provided by GNAT District Secretariat)
- A copy of a Valid ID
- A copy of your recent payslip
- Evidence of Business Ownership (Business Registration, Invoice etc)