This facility has been designed to assist members to undertake their housing projects. It has been put together to support a greater number of GNAT members who desire to solve their accommodation challenges or aspire to build their homes before they retire from active service. The maximum amount a member can access for this facility is Fifty Thousand Ghana Cedis (GH¢50,000) to be repaid over Five years (5years).
To access this facility, a member must do the following:
- Complete a Habitat Loan Application Form provided by the GNAT District Secretariat.
- Two (2) separate Authority Notes
- One (1) Loan Advance Form
- One (1) Deductions Form
All the above documents will be supplied to you by the GNAT District Secretariat. However, the applicant is expected to provide the following:
- Two (2) signed Mandate Forms with different serial numbers
- Two (2) passport sized photographs
- A copy of a Valid ID
- A copy of your recent Affordability
- A copy of your recent Payslip.
- Evidence of land ownership in the form of Indenture, Site Plan, Yellow Card, Building permit etc.